This post was written using a minimalistic web app I've created.
This application does only one thing. Allows me, the author to write new blogs from any device without a complex setup. When I say complex setup I mean, crazy registrations or installing million dependencies.
What can the app do?
- connect to github repository using github access token
- open any directory in any repository
- edit existing files
- create new files (like this one)
Features coming soon:
- being able to review the markdown
- saving drafts
- and other small improvements on UI and code.